Know Your EPF Claim Status facility can be used by EPFO Member who has their UAN Activated.
Only after having Activated UAN Number the Members can Know EPFO Claim Status login online at UAN Member Portal.
We know that after submitting the PF withdrawal form at the PF Office everybody wants to know that how many days it will take to get done.
Therefore, EPFO has already launched the facility to Know PF Claim Status Online from anywhere anytime.
In order to Know EPF Claim Status, you must know your PF Account Number
How to Know Your EPF Claim Status?
- Visit https://epfoservices.in/ homepage _claim_ status_ new.php
- Select PF Office State from the Dropdown Option as shown in the below posted screenshot.
- Now Select Your EPFO Office Name by click on them as shown in the below posted screenshot.
- Next, you need to Enter the PF Account Number in Appropriate Format as shown in the below posted screenshot.
- Now click on the “Submit” button. Once, you click on Submit Your Claim Status will show on your screen. However, There is no status shown on the screen as the PF Account Number Entered by me was more than 2 years old PF Account Number and the Claim has already been settled for this account. But in your case, it will show you the correct information.
What is the PF Account Number Correct Format?
If you want to Know Your EPF Claim Status then you need to Enter the PF Account Number in Appropriate Manner.
Let’s assume my PF Account Number is GN GGN 12345 67890.
There are 10 Numeric Digits in your PF Account Number.
Just Leave the Middle Field Blank and Put first 5 Digits in the First field and last 5 digits in the Last field of the PF Account Number Field as Showing in the screenshot.
When can I withdraw my PF?
In order to withdraw Provident Fund from PF account, there are some conditions on it only after meeting this condition you will be qualified to withdraw your PF.
Please find the conditions as mentioned below.
- You can withdraw your PF at the time of your retirement (which is 55 years)
- In another case, if you have left the Job from the Company then, after 60 days you can withdraw PF.
- In this case, if you are going to abroad for Permanent Job Purpose. Then, you can apply for the same immediately just after resignation from the current Job.
- The fourth condition is for female Employee only. A female Employee can apply for PF withdrawal. If she is leaving the Job for the purpose of getting married or in pregnancy.
How to Apply for PF Withdrawal? | Form 19, Form 10C & Form 31
EPFO has made this difficult work very easy and less time-consuming.
You can submit the PF Withdrawal Form to your Employer.
If you have your UAN Number Activated and KYC and Bank details are updated on the EPFO Portal.
Then, simple you can submit the PF withdrawal Form directly to your EPFO Office.
There are three types of PF withdrawal forms issue by EPFO.
PF withdrawal Form 19, Form 10C and Form 31; please have a look at the purpose of these three EPFO PF withdrawal form.
- Form 19 (New UAN Based Form):- Form 19 is for simple PF withdrawal in which you need to provide some details. such as Name, Registered Mobile Number, Date of Leaving the Job, Reason for Leaving the Job, PAN Number, Postal Address as per EPFO records and UAN Number. After filling all this information. If your Job service is less than 5 years then, you need to submit the form 15G as well along with Form 19. You can submit it to your Employer or simply if your UAN is activated and you have already updated your KYC along with the Bank Details. Then, you can submit it to EPFO Office directly. It will save your time as it’s my personal experience. If you submit the PF withdrawal form by yourself then, it will take around 15 to 25 days to get Cash in your Bank Account. Please Click Here to Download Form 19
- Form 10C (New UAN Based Form):- Form 10C is for EPS Pension withdrawal benefit. In the Form 10C, you need to fill your Name, Date of Joining, Date of Leaving, UAN Number and your complete postal address. Please Click Here to Download Form 10C
- Form 31 (New UAN Based Form):- Form 31 is for Partial or Advance PF withdrawal purpose. In this form, you will be asked for Purpose in Advance, Amount, UAN, Name and all other details about the requirement of this loan amount. Please Click Here to Download Form 31.