Update EPF KYC after login at UAN Member Portal with your UAN Credential. In order to do UAN Login, you need to Activate UAN Number first.
Then after you can go for the same; EPFO – Employee’s Provident Fund Organization India maintain the records of their EPFO covered Employee with the help of them.
There are several types of KYC Information asked by the EPFO. We have provided a list of the Considerable Document to Update EPF KYC.
1. PAN (Permanent Account Number)
2. Bank Account Details – Account Number, IFSC Code
3. AADHAR CARD
5. Driving License
6. Election Card (Voter ID Card)
7. Ration Card
8. National Population Register
What is the KYC (Know Your Customer)? | Update KYC online EPF
As we all know that KYC Stands for “Know Your Customer” and it is the name of the process in which Company/Organization identify their Customer/ Client/ Member.
What are the Benefits of Update EPF KYC?
Please be advised that we would like to recommend updating first 3 KYC details under your UAN Member Portal Account.
First one is PAN Card, the Second one is Bank Account Details and last but not the least is AADHAR Card.
As these three details are most important KYC Details which should be updated in your account.
Please find the below mentioned Benefits point to KYC update.
- Once you Update KYC under your UAN Member Portal Account. You start getting SMS Alert on your Registered Mobile Number and Email ID of each and every Monthly Transaction.
- If you have updated the KYC on your UAN Account. Then, it will help you for fast claim settlement when you apply for the same.
- Your Claim Settlement Request can be rejected if you have not updated your Bank Details / KYC details.
- After updating the EPF KYC and got approved by the Employer, you get a free hand at the time of requesting for Transfer the EPF Claim. It’s become really very easy and hassle-free and paperless if you have updated KYC.
KNOW YOUR UAN->>ACTIVATE UAN->>UPDATE EPF KYC | How to Update KYC in UAN
In order to do online KYC Registration (Updation) on Unified Member Portal, you need to login to the UAN Portal with your Member Portal Username and Password.
However, if you have not activated UAN Number yet or even you do not Know Your UAN Number.
Then, please click on the below-mentioned link it will help you to Know Your UAN and Activate UAN.
Only after that, you can update your EPF KYC on UAN Member Portal.
How to Update KYC Step by Step Process? | How to Upload KYC documents in EPF
- Step:-1 Login to the UAN Member Portal. URL:- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ member-interface/
- Step:-2 Go to the “Manage” Option which is provided on the Menu Bar as per the below-posted Screenshot.
- Step:-3 Click on the “KYC” option as shown in the below-posted screenshot.
- Step:-4 Select the Desire Document Type by clicking on the Checkbox as showing in the below-posted screenshot.
- Step:-5 Enter Correct the Details of the Selected Document Type and Click on “Save” button.
- Step:-6 Once you click on the “Save” button it will start showing under the “Pending KYC” Section as shown in the below-posted screenshot.
- Step:-7 It will take around 48 to 72 hours to get approved by your Employer. Once, your Employer or authorized person of HR Department will approve your KYC details.
- Your KYC Details will start showing under the Approved KYC Section as the below posted screenshot.
“Suggestion: – If you’re KYC details have not been approved in 48 to 72 hours. You may contact to the HR Department for the same and ask them to approve the KYC details. Because, You KYC details has to be approve by your Employer or Authorized Person as it’s require DSC (Digital Signature) of your Employer.”